Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Loving you....♥ ♥

Loving you is easy
I can do it in my sleep
I dream of you so often
It's like you never leave
_ Bright eyes _
(Source: tumblr.com via somebody-that-i-used-to-know )
 
Sometimes, no matter
how much faith we have,
we lose people.
But you never forget them.
And sometimes,
it's those memories
that give us the strength to go on.
 
 
 
 
 
Whenever we're apart
it feels like a part of me is missing...
and then I remember,
you have my heart ♥ ♥




People always think that the most painful thing is losing the one you love in your life.
The truth is...
The most painful things is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much.
Forgetting that
You are SPECIAL too!


I love you not because I need you,
But I need you because I love you.
Source : collection

No comments:

Post a Comment