Friday, April 15, 2011

Glorious autumn

Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.  ~ George Eliot 




Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.  ~Albert Camus








“O Autumn, laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof; there thou mayest rest And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe, And all the daughters of the year shall dance! Sing now the lusty song of fruits and flowers.”
William Blake Quotes






Source: Collection

2 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering if you could tell me who's the author of that photo of a girl with the violin? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This photo was collected from Internet. So I'm afraid I can't tell you more about that photo. Thanks for watching my photo collection.

      Delete